How to become a member
Who can become a member?
- Patient organizations in the area of rare diseases
- Not-for-profit structures or organizations focused on rare diseases
- Companies that develop and/or commercialize treatments or diagnostics, or provide related services in the area of rare diseases
- Healthcare institutions and professionals active in the area of rare diseases
- Private companies providing services or products linked to rare diseases
- Health insurance companies
What does a membership with RDAF offer you?
- Join a forum of experts from major stakeholders in the field of rare diseases in Switzerland, including the industry, healthcare organizations, physicians and foundations for research
- Benefit from opportunity to play an active role in the RDAF multi-stakeholder meetings
- Attend meetings to exchange experiences with guest speakers and invited experts from other stakeholders for free
- Take advantage of an exclusive platform to explore new and pragmatic ways of improving access to treatment and patient care
How to become a member?
To apply for membership and/or receive the membership package, please contact:
Shayesteh Fürst-Ladani - President
Tel: +41 61 361 9443
Rare Disease Action Forum
c/o SFL Regulatory Affairs & Scientific Communication GmbH
Margarethenstrasse 47-49, CH-4053 Basel, Schweiz